This user guide shows you how to add a personal image to your Blackboard profile, known as an Avatar Image. This is a great way to personalise the Blackboard experience throughout your time here at Teesside.
Your Avatar Image will appear beside your name in multiple places in Blackboard including the Global Navigation Menu, Discussion Boards, Blogs, Journals, and Wiki posts.
How to Upload an Avatar Image
To upload an image to your Blackboard profile please follow these quick steps:
- Click the Global Navigation Menu link at the top-right of the page.
- Select Settings and then Personal Information.
- On the Personal Information page, select Personalise My Settings.
- Select the option Choose a Custom Avatar Image and then click Browse My Computer to find a suitable image.
- Select a suitable image file and then click Open.
- Finally click Submit to save the changes to your profile.
Your Avatar Image will appear beside your name in various locations in Blackboard including the Home page, Blogs and Journals.