You can customise the look and feel of individual pages using a feature called Skins under the Portfolio tab.
There is a small selection of Skin templates that are publicaly available for you to use.
Apply Existing Skin
- Navigate to the Skins page under the Portfolio tab.
- Click the heart icon to add selected Skin to Favourites.
- Next go to Pages under Portfolio. Select a page and click Edit this page. Click Choose skin.
- Expand Favourite skins tab. Skins selected as favourites in Step 2 will appear in this section.
- Select the skin and under Current skin click Save to confirm your selection.
- This will automatically take you to the page with your selection applied. To change or add additional skin to your favourites, repeat the process or use the Manage skins option.
- The following guide explains how to create custom skins for pages.