ReView recordings can be added to any location within a Blackboard module, making it easy to share lecture recordings and personal captures/screencasts with your students. The guidance below will explain how to embed a video using a Content Item.
Embedding a ReView Recording Within a Content Item using Mashups
Use the Content Item to display the ReView video player in a specific location within your module e.g. a video introduction that you have created for a particular week or topic within your Learning Materials. This allows students to play the recording without leaving the Blackboard module.
- Open your Blackboard module and go to the location where you want to add your ReView recording e.g. a folder within your Learning Materials. Create a new Content Item.
- Click on the Mashups tool in the Editor and select ReView Video.
- A window should open that shows your available ReView recordings.
- Choose the recording you want to embed by ticking the box next to the video thumbnail and then click the Insert Videos button.
- The popup window will close and you will be returned to the content item page.
- Click the Submit button.
- You should now see your ReView video within your Blackboard module.