This guide will give a quick overview on how to install the Panopto Recorder on both your work and personal computer.
To install the recorder on your work computer:
- The software is available for download in the Software Center on your work computer; it will not ask for administrator credentials.
To access the Software Center, click the Start Menu button on the Windows.
- Type ‘Software Center‘ on the Search box.
- Click to launch the Software Center.
- Click the Panopto Recorder (under Applications) and follow the instructions on the installation wizard.
To install the recorder on your personal computer:
- Click the following link: https://teesside.hosted.panopto.com
- Select Teesside University Blackboard (Blackboard Ultra) from the drop down menu and click Sign in.
- This will redirect you to the University’s Blackboard sign in page. Type in your University credentials and click Login, this will take you to the ReView portal.
- From the top right, click the Download Panopto link.
- You can download the recorder for both Windows (PC) and OS X (MAC).
- Having downloaded the Panopto Recorder, follow the instructions on the installation wizard.