The Table of Content appears under the Contents menu within the ReView player listing pre-populated PowerPoint slide titles. This guide explains how to edit and customise the table of content component in a ReView recording.
- Login to Blackboard, and select a module.
- Click ReView Video Library link under Course Tools.
- Hover over the thumbnail of the video you wish to edit. Click on Edit. This will open the editor in a new browser window.
- Add a short description of the session using the text field at the top of the list.
- Hover over the title and click the Pencil icon to edit a Table of Content Entry. You have the option to:
- change the title
- ‘re-position’ the slide by changing the time
- add or remove words from the list of search keywords
- add a link to the slide
Save your Edits
- Once you have completed your edits, click Publish on the top right of the page.
- The video will be re-published along with the edits.